Happy 3rd Birthday to Alex! He celebrated with a spooktacular Halloween party. His mom, Brigitte, was inspired by the orange and black FREE Halloween printables that I made available for download via Modern Handmade Child Fall 2012 issue and asked me if I would personalize them for her son’s birthday party. I love this Halloween collection- it’s the perfect mix of classic and spooky and of course it isn’t too scary for the little kids.
I created favor tags that read “Thank you for making my 3rd birthday party spooktacular! Alex”
Then, I revamped the Trick or Treat banner to read “Happy 3rd Birthday” and personalized the water bottle wrappers and the welcome sign.
Brigitte did a fabulous job of creating a scary tablescape with lots of fun and scary food! If you are planning a Halloween party- either for adults or children- you should check out her menu for ideas:
- zombie hearts (roughly cut watermelon)
- vampire eyes (red grapes)
- witch’s brew
- skeleton-shaped sponge cakelets
- spider eggs (deviled eggs with black olives, cut and arranged to look like spider legs)
- spooky sandwiches (use a cookie cutter to cut your sandwiches into fun shapes)
- monster jaws (red apple slices sandwiched with peanut butter and mini marshmallows)
- mummy dogs (hot dogs wrapped in strips of crescent roll)
- no birthday party would be complete without a fun personalized cake from your favorite bakery!
Thank you for sharing photos from Alex’s birthday party! Looks like the little bear monster had a fantastic party.
Remember, you can follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook! If you are looking for custom personalized party printables, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via my Facebook page. If you are looking for more Halloween party ideas then check out my Halloween board on Pinterest.