I am so happy to now offer printable note cards in my Etsy store. I’ve been wanting to branch out to the print-your-own party supplies for a while now and have had a lot of fun creating some incredible collections. The pattern in the photos of this tutorial is from the Classic Boy collection. There are invites, birthday banner, cupcake toppers and thank you tags available in this collection.
I can custom make these note cards in any color and font! They are make fabulous gifts and also make excellent thank you cards after a birthday party. Here’s how to put these together. Of course the first thing you’ll have to do is print the file that I e-mail you after your purchase 😉 It is best to use heavy bright white paper (ideally 110 lb). This is available from Staples or most craft stores.
1. Use a paper cutter to trim the paper. Each sheet of paper will give you two note cards that measure 4 inches x 6 inches. It is easiest to cut the belly bands first. Then, trim each side.
2. Your printer may not be able to print all the way to the edge. So, if you have a white margin on either side of the belly bands, trim these off with scissors.
3. Use a corner-rounder punch in the corners. If you don’t have one, you can use scissors for this part. I highly recommend getting a punch though, especially if you are doing a lot of the note cards!
4. Fold the belly band about ¼ of the way up.
5. Now, put the crease over the note card. Turn the card over and do the second fold/crease on the belly band.
6. Et voila! Your beautiful note cards are finished.
Am I the first comment?? These are so cute, and such a good idea!
Well done Jessica! That was fast. Check your inbox 🙂
[…] the notecards with belly bands that I made for the Classic Boy collection? Well, I am of course offering the girl version! These […]